Non-Infrastructure Grant Procedures
Click the link to download the Non-Infrastructure Grant Procedures Guide.
Click the link to download the Non-Infrastructure Grant Guidelines.
Coordinators are required to submit two types of reports on a regular basis.
- Monthly activity reporting Coordinators are also required to submit a monthly report, detailing the work accomplished during the month. Monthly reports are due the first Tuesday of the month, and need to be approved by the Supervisor.
Click the link to complete the online Monthly Report Form.
- Reimbursement request The grant is provided on a reimbursement basis. Coordinators must provide a log of their hours and a statement showing that they were paid by the school system, with FICA included, with each reimbursement request. Reimbursement requests must be sent to VDOT at least once per quarter, but no more frequently than once per month.
Click the link to download the Reimbursement Cover Sheet (Required). *NEW 11/2019*
Click the link to download the 100% VDOT-Funded Reimbursement Form.
Click the link to download the 80-20 Local Match Reimbursement Form. (Updated November 2018)
Click the link to download the In Kind Match Acceptance Request Form.
- Final Reports In addition to monthly reports, Division Coordinators are required to submit a Final Report within 45 days of the end of the grant period. The Final Report includes a cover sheet and the final column of the Combined Reporting Forms available below. The first and middle columns of the form are to be completed at the beginning and middle of the school year, respectively.
- Monthly reports are due the first Tuesday of the month.
- Reimbursement requests are due at least once per quarter, but no more frequently that one per month.
- Final reports are due within 45 days after the end of the funding agreement.
Combined Reporting Forms