This page lists resources specifically for Local SRTS Coordinators and their Supervisors. Many other program resources can be found on the Virginia Safe Routes to School Program Website.
VA SRTS Presentations for new coordinators and supervisors
- This presentation is shown to new coordinators to acquaint them with Virginia's Safe Routes to School Program.
- This presentation is a review of the first year of the coordinator program and was shown to HPE Supervisors during the 2014 Health and Physical Activity Institute.
VA SRTS Supervisor Handbook
- *Updated August 2021* VDOT Local SRTS Coordinator Supervisor’s Handbook – The Supervisor’s Handbook includes an overview of the VDOT SRTS program, guidance on the monthly reporting and reimbursement, a list of Local Coordinator Supervisor responsibilities, and other valuable information.
Student Travel Tally Week
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet Template - this template is for coordinators to use to compile student travel tally data for many schools. When using the tamplate, please be sure to add all schools onto one spreadsheet.
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet Instructions - Follow these instructions for help using the Bulk Upload Spreadsheet.
Coordinator Monthly Call Notes
|2021-2022 School Year||2020-2021 School Year||2019-2020 School Year|
Looking for something from before 2019-2020? Check out the Archives page.