This page lists resources specifically for Safe Routes to School Division and Area Coordinators and HPE Supervisors. The resouces have been developed the Local Technical Assistance Coordinators, or other Virginia Safe Routes to School Program staff. For resources developed by Virginia SRTS Coordinators, please visit the Coordinators Resources Page. Many other resources can be found on the Virginia Safe Routes to School Program Website.
VA SRTS Presentations for new coordinators and HPE Supervisors
- This presentation is shown to new coordinators to acquaint them with Virginia's Safe Routes to School Program.
- This presentation is a review of the first year of the coordinator program and was shown to HPE Supervisors during the 2014 Health and Physical Activity Institute.
VA SRTS Supervisor Handbook
- *Updated 2019* VDOT Local SRTS Coordinator Supervisor’s Handbook – The Supervisor’s Handbook includes an overview of the VDOT SRTS program, guidance on the monthly reporting and reimbursement, a list of Local Coordinator Supervisor responsibilities, and other valuable information.
NHTSA Pedestrian Safety Education Materials
- Winter 2014 Training Agenda
- NHTSA Pedestrian Safety Curriculum (NHTSA website)
- VA SRTS Cover (includes spine insert, will need to cut to separate)
- Virginia Performance Measures
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Hidden Slides
Student Travel Tally Week
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet Template - this template is for coordinators to use to compile student travel tally data for many schools. When using the tamplate, please be sure to add all schools onto one spreadsheet.
- Bulk Upload Spreadsheet Instructions - Follow these instructions for help using the Bulk Upload Spreadsheet.
Coordinator Monthly Call Notes
|2020-2021 School Year||2019-2020 School Year||2018-2019 School Year||2017-2018 School Year|
Looking for something from before 2017-2018? Check out the Archives page.